As I was growing up, here are some things my mom had told me. These are ones that she told me more than once:
- Read that label.
- Does it have hydrogenated fats?
- Does it have high fructose corn syrup?
- How much sugar is in it?
- You can do anything.
- Your going to college and you have to pay your own way.
- Can you find a ride?
- Do your homework.
- Get good grades.
- Ill give you 100 dollars if you get straight A’s.
- Just do your homework now and you won’t have to worry about it the rest of the time.
As I get older, I realize my mom was smarter than I had thought.